Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more anxious kids in my pediatric practice. I recently saw a 15-year-old patient who had been ...
- Too Much Napping May Signal Alzheimer's
- Depression, Alzheimer's Share Home in Aging Brains
- Surgical Procedure Aims to Delay Menopause
How often should you disinfect hearing aids? Follow these pointers to keep your device in good shape.
Almost a third of 65- to 74-year-olds have hearing loss. Tune in to these early signs.
By the time the school year came to a close, it was clear that I was in full-on parenting burnout. In one week alone, had managed to ...
WebMD Health Community
Community. Experts. Support.
WebMD Special Sections
- Get the Protein You Need
- Tips to Stay Smart, Sharp, and Focused
- How Is Your Memory Holding Up?
- Vitamins You Need as You Age
- Eating Healthy and Wise Over 50
- Staying Healthy in Your 50s, 60s, and Beyond
- Hearing Loss: Its Causes and Treatment
- Understanding Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- The Key To Health And Happiness